Hello again friends and family!
For those who follow me on facebook, you might have seen that I have now been offered a position at a much LARGER and BUSIER store on the eastside of Jacksonville :) I will now be very close to my husband's office, which will make for some much needed "LUNCH DATES"!! As many of you know, once there is a baby in the family, the time alone as a couple is few and far between. I am looking forward to spending this time with my Husband in the middle of our busy days as "SALES PEOPLE"
My son is changing more and more each day. Yesterday he accomplished two MAJOR milestones - He rolled over from back to front AND held his bottle for the first time by himself. Auntie Meme watches him all day and is working with him to learn new things everyday! (Did I mention that we are so blessed to have her in our lives right now?) The have a routine together and Luke is really doing great without mommy! haha (even though that's hard to say, I wouldnt have it any other way - My sister is my best friend and I know she would give her life for my son!)
Last night was also Daddy's birthday and we went to the Japanese steak house down the street, this was the first time for Mills :) We had a great time together, despite the wait!
Also, for those who keep an eye on the pictures uploaded to facebook, you will see how much Luke loves to smile. He is SO happy - I couldnt be happier as a mommy! He knows he is loved more than anything in this world. I want him to stay THIS age forever... he is 5 months old and sure he still wakes up in the middle of the night, but he is so SWEET! When he is sad, all he needs is mommy to hold him and bounce or mommy to hold him and nurse him and EVERYTHING IS OKAY! I know that there will be one day (very soon) when this wont work anymore... I know that at that time ALL I will want is to hold him and make all of his hurts go away... SO like I said before.... for now I will hug and kiss and SPOIL my little bubby... He is my everything!
until next time,
Mommy P
So glad you got to do posting update! A little delayed in reading but you do a good job with the pictures on facebook!! Can't wait to hear more soon, maybe in JUNE!
ReplyDelete