Happy Valentine's day 2011 - Dear Friends and Family!
Well, my baby boy turned 5 months yesterday and I still look at him in amazement. I cannot believe that he is MY baby. I always dreamed of having a son, dreamed of being a mommy, dreamed of being the best parent I could be, but no dream could EVER compare to my REAL life now. There are NO words that can truly describe how I feel about being a mommy to my son. (but here's a try)
The ONLY way I can describe my heart when I wake up and see my baby boy, is combining the feeling you get when someone compliments you - with the feeling of winning the highest accolade - with the feeling of hitting the jackpot - with the feeling of laughing so hard your out of breath - and with the feeling of reaching a dream you NEVER thought possible --- ALL ROLLED INTO ONE EMOTION :) ( I know, I know! It seems like im OVER exaggerating but I'm really and truly not) My son keeps me going, when the going gets tough... He gives more meaning to my life than I ever imagined. And my feelings for him can ONLY be described in my description above.
My husband and I have been very blessed, to have my Big sister Millie living with us and watching our son! She loves him with all her heart - and I don't know if I could trust anyone else with him at this age... She can't stand to hear him cry, she makes sure he's fed, taken naps and MOSTLY makes sure he knows he's LOVED.
Okay, well this was a "mushy" post today because it's Valentine's Day and I wanted to make it VERY known to all of my "readers" ;-) how I feel today!
I am the luckiest girl to have my best friend, my soulmate and my love as my husband this Valentines Day - and to top it all off God even gave me a son. (These are the things I think about when I feel like the day is going HORRIBLE)..... Think about your blessings too and you will get through !
Love, Sarah P
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete