Monday, August 9, 2010

ALMOST 35 weeks!

Wow, I have let 5 weeks go by and NO BLOG! I am so sorry to all my friends and family who read this! LOL I update my Facebook with random thoughts, but I don't really ever DETAIL what's going on right now in my body :)

So, here we are at 35 weeks and I feel like I'm physically ready for Luke to be here.. I have made a top 10 reasons why I am ready to NOT be pregnant! lol

10. So I can have my core strength back, instead of wobbling around I can actually use my abs again!
9. So I can stand up and not feel like my hip bones just popped out of place, (loosening ligaments)
8. So I can put on my socks without contorting my body uncomfortably (laying on the bed with feet in air)!
7. So I can drink a glass of water and NOT run to the restroom every 15 minutes later.
6. So I can go jogging and not get winded after 2.3 seconds.
5. So I can eat skittles and starbursts again (Dr. told me to cut back the carbs)
4. So I can see my ankle bones, instead of my extended calfs (cankles)
3. So I can fit in my tennis shoes (feet are too swollen)
2. So I can SLEEP ON MY STOMACH!

AND THE NUMBER ONE REASON I CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE LUKE IS SO THAT I CAN....

1. Hold my baby boy, touch him cheek to cheek and tell him he was worth every single annoyance that mommy had to go through :)

I promise to post more later this week :) I took maternity photos this week they are on facebook! :) we had a great time and I KNOW that I have the best husband ever, because he never complains, he never tells me to stop complaining, he LISTENS to me ! I know that he is going to be THE BEST DADDY LUKE COULD EVER HAVE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment