Well here we are at 24 weeks (and 3 days to be exact)... We were headed to our neice and nephew's christening and it was time for the UPDATE pic!
.
This weekend, we got a lot done. We were able to move everything out of Luke's new closet and in to the attic or into other storage places. All that is left is Luke's room now is all of his new stuff! Mom and dad will be here on the 11th of June to set it all up with us! I will be sure to take before and after pics of the room.
.
Other than that, being pregnant is different everyday. Somedays I wake up with a sore back, sometimes with a sore hip... today is good! I feel him moving and moving around all the time, especially when I sit in a stool at work. I try and explain the feeling to my coworkers (men), but they all say "is it like the movie aliens? - where they put an alien in the mans stomach"... LOL gotta love guys! It is a weird feeling though, almost like my tummy is trying to talk to me. I know lil Luke does not have much room in their to grow so he better enjoy the extra room while he has it, because in 8 weeks or so he will have grown double the size and mommy's tummy isnt tall enough to have him stretched out the entire time! :)
.
I think about what he will look like often, I think about what kind of personality he will have, I dream about holding him and hearing him breath, feeling his heart on my heart.... and then I look up to heaven and thank GOD for such a blessing in my life.
.
Miss you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment